Shakib Khan apologises to the veterans

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shakib Khan apologises to the veterans

Post by admin on Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:58 am

For the last few months, the words “ban” and “dispute” have been synonymous with Shakib Khan. The ‘King Khan’ of Bangladesh has been “banned” several times by a number of film industry unions for making allegedly derogatory comments about film directors and violating the regulations for joint production films.

The latest one has been done by Bangladesh Cholochitro Paribar. The secretary general of the organisation declared the actor to be banned, and repealed his membership from Cholochitro Shilpi Samiti, because of his ‘arrogant behaviour’ a few days earlier. But the stance of the organisation turns out dubious as a recent written statement from Bangladesh Cholchitro Paribar professes otherwise, where veteran actor Farooque, who is also the convenor of the organisation, states that they just asked their members not to work with the actor.

“We didn’t boycott anyone. We have discussed a few matter for the betterment of the local films on Tuesday, including joint production irregularities and film exchange with Kolkata. The decision was made there,” Farooque said in a conversation with a local daily.

“About Shakib, I would say that most of the local producers are dependent on him. He has a huge responsibility. It gets difficult when he loses his control over himself,” he said on the Shikari actor.

Shakib eventually responded to the remarks and that too, surprisingly, in his softest voice.

“People related to local films are my second family. I have taken acting as my profession because of the inspiration and encouragement of the seniors. The “Shakib” I am today, is indebted to them. I don’t want them to be hurt. Due to the multitude of pressure over the last few months, I’ve lost my control and said a lot of things I shouldn’t have said. I am deeply sorry to the seniors if they are hurt by my words,” said Shakib Khan.

source: Dhaka Tribune
admin
Admin

http://dhallywood.123.st

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum