Mosharraf Karim – Mahiya Mahi in the movie 'Faltu'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mosharraf Karim – Mahiya Mahi in the movie 'Faltu'

Post by admin on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:01 am

Shoot for Wajed Ali Sumon’s film, Faltu, was supposed to take place a long time ago. But due to the busy schedule of Mosharraf Karim, the protagonist of the upcoming film, the shoot has been postponed several times. Finally, the Sikandar Box famed actor has managed time to start working on the film, confirmed the director.

“Mosharraf Karim has committed to start shooting from September 7. We are preparing for the shoot now,” said the Hitman director Sumon.

“Yes, I’ve confirmed my schedule. I am also preparing for the film. Hopefully, we’ll be able to start our work in time,” Karim said.

But the crew has to face complications, as the locations according to the story are public and densely crowded. “Due to the nature of the story, we’ll have to shoot in places like Gabtoli bus stand, Sadarghat, Kamalapur Railway station, which are not too easy to shoot in. Besides, we’ll have to go to Bandarban to capture a part of the film,” Sumon added.

Sensational Dhallywood actor, Mahiya Mahi is supposed to act opposite Karim in the film. The Agnee actor confirmed her presence in the film but said that there has been no official deal with the director as of yet.

“I’ve talked with the director several times. I am informed about the schedule as well. I’ll do the work but there is no deal between us as of yet. We’ll sit with the story in the mean time,” confirmed Mahi.

source: Dhaka Tribune
admin
Admin

http://dhallywood.123.st

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum