Nusrat Faria says no to Emraan Hashmi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nusrat Faria says no to Emraan Hashmi

Post by admin on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:00 am

"I want to avoid any further controversies that may arise if I work in the Bollywood venture. I don’t want to take any risk"

Almost a year and a half ago, Dhallywood actress Nusrat Faria claimed that she will be pairing up with famous B-town star Emraan Hashmi in his upcoming film Gawah-The Witness. The news created quite a buzz among local film-goers and made them anticipate a full-blown Bollywood venture, which will see a Bangladeshi actor being cast for the female lead.

However, that dream has been nipped in the bud, and that too, by Faria herself. The actress confirmed that she has removed herself from the film, reports bdnews24.com.

According to the report, Faria withdrew herself from the film before last Eid.

“After all that I had to face because of the song- ‘Allah Meherban’ from Boss 2, I want to avoid any further controversies that may arise if I work in the Bollywood venture. I don’t want to take any risk. That’s why I’ve decided not to do it,” Faria explained.

For an actor who had to face the intimidating wrath of social media users for the content of the music video “Allah Meherbaan,” Faria’s decision seems fairly understandable. But allegations were brought up suggesting that there was never a deal between Faria and Bishnu Dutta regarding a film. Rather, Faria claimed it to get public attention.

Faria declined to talk about the rumours and offered a rather plain answer, “The deal has been halted for a long time.”

It is also been speculated that Emraan Hashmi, who has a reputation for explicit on-screen romancing in his films, is the main reason behind Faria’s decision to not work in the film.

However, Faria’s replacement in the female lead is yet to be decided and the shoot for the film is scheduled to start from January, the actress confirmed.

Apart from the unannounced female lead, the film, directed by Bishnu Dutta, will star the likes of Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Emraan Hashmi and Paayel Sarkar.
admin
Admin

http://dhallywood.123.st

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum